How to get to Mayoyao from Manila
From Manila, take any of the bus lines going to Santiago City. In Santiago City, get off at the bus terminal, take a tricycle and proceed to the Santiago City Central Terminal. At the Central Terminal, take the bus going to Mayoyao. Schedule of trips and bus fares are listed below.
I. From Manila to Santiago City (estimated travel time 8 hours)
Schedule and Fares (as of 07/23/08)
VICTORY LINER : P416.00
* Kamias, EDSA near East Avenue
4:30AM 7:30AM 5:00PM then hourly
* España corner Galicia St., Sampaloc, Manila
4:30 PM 7:00PM 8:00PM 8:30PM 10:00PM 10:30PM
BALIWAG TRANSIT INC.: P416.00
* Cubao, EDSA near Aurora Blvd.
2:00PM 5:30PM 8:00PM 9:00PM 10:30PM 11:00
FLORIDA BUS LINE:
* EDSA near NEPA Q MART
* Sampaloc, Manila
II. From Santiago City Central Terminal to Mayoyao, Ifugao (estimated travel time 6 hours)
1. Schedule of trips: 6:00 AM, 8:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
2. Fare: P140.00
* Arm yourself with a lot of patience. The bus drivers would sometimes stop for several minutes to wait for passengers.