3rd Luzon Summit
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!
The CREST (Campers, Researchers, Earth-Savers, Trekkers) invites everyone to the 3rd LUZON SUMMIT on June 4-8, 2008 to be held in Albay, Bicol Region. This event is designed to compliment the celebration of the Environment and Trail Maintainance Month in Legaspi City (Capital of Albay Province).
1.Seminars (Volcanology, Geo-Science, Rainforestation, Philippine Biodiversity, Environmental Epistomology, Resource Valuation, Environmental Communication, and Abaca Products)
2. Rope Works (Rappelling, Slide for LIfe, Free Fall, Bouldering)
3. Adventure Race within Legaspi City (Categories I and II)
4. Skin Boarding in Albay Gulf
5. Wake Boarding in Camarines Sur, and;
6. THE HIGHLIGHT: ROMANCING MAYON VOLCANO at 6,000 Ft. ASL (Actual height is 8,189 ft.ASL, the highest peak in the Bicol Region)
Province of Albay, LGU-Legaspi, Jaycees-Legaspi, DENR Reg.V, DOT and the CREST.
More details shall be posted later.
Color up you calendar!!!
MA. JOYCE E. DULCE