Monthly Archives: March 2007
Attached are the notice of the meeting and proxy forms for the 29th MFPI Congress in Dumaguete City.
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the following:
1. 2007 CLUB DUES. Please pay on or before April 15, 2007. Please remit your payments to the following persons: Luzon – Ruby Estillore 09164300920; Visayas, Allan – 09173209298 or the undersigned at 09173006616; Mindanao – Binoe – 09169538432 & 09192180275.
2. Those who are unable to make the payments to the above-mentioned persons may remit their dues at the MFPI bank account at UCPB SA#158 1057160 account name MFPI. Just make sure that you advise the undersigned when you make the remittance so that it would be properly recorded.
3. Only registered members with valid ID’s (unexpired) will be allowed to vote during the elections.
4. The three Board Members with expiring terms are the following: REGIDOR PABLO, ROY PALMA & ARI BEN SEBASTIAN. Any of them may be reelected.
5. The election at Dumaguete for the Board Members shall be for one (1) representative each for Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
6. Only the official proxy form (attached herewith) will be recognized.
For feedback or inquiries, please contact the undersigned at 09173006616 or email@example.com
GENESIS G. BOLAURO
Subject: UPLB Trail
Hanggang Mud Spring lang po ang allowed puntahan sa UPLB Makiling trail. Ayaw pa paakyatan ng mga Forester ang Peak2 dahil walang establish na trail dahil sa landslide pa nung bagyong Milenyo at delikado daw po para sa mga trekkers.
Then, this Holy Week isasarado po ang UPLB trail mula sa MCME (registration). Mas marami kasing tao at mas mahirap magkontrol sa may Mud Spring.
Pakisabi na lang po sa ating mga kakilala.
Fujitsu Outdoor Club
all, attached is the general schedule of the 29th congress. the host, cuernos de negros, promised to release the deatiled program of the activities on the 26th the latest.
Mountaineering Federation of the Philippines Inc.
Schedule of Basic Mountaineering Course
Basic Mountaineering Course – Valencia City, Bukidnon
Date: March 17-18, 2007
Contact Person: Che-Che Salcedo (0919)5251799
Hosted by: Bibwak Outdoor Shop, Valencia, Bukidnon
Instructor: Eric Bontuyan
Basic Mountaineering Course Maasin Leyte
Date March 17
Contact Person/Instructor: Jason Garrido
Basic Mountaineering Course Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur
Date: March 23-25, 2007
Contact Persons: Champrix Galeza 0916-5300215
Mario Pinlac II 0917-9592284
Hosted by: Pinukis Outdoor Gear Shop
Instructor: Eric Bontuyan
Basic Mountaineering Course Visayas – Gaas, Balamban
March 23-26, 2007
Instructor: Ramon Vidal
Contact: Alan Salazar
Cellphone: 0917-3353260; 412-2310
Basic Mountaineering Course Refresher (FREE!)
Pre-Requisite: BMC the past 3 years
March 24, 2007
Instructor: Elmer Cabotage
Interested parties may inquire or request for BMC and other programs through the following EduCom coordinators
Central and Northern Luzon
Southern Luzon and Bicol Region
Eastern Visayas Region
North Western and Central Mindanao Region
South Eastern Mindanao Region
WHAT: Monthly FED meeting
WHEN: March 8, 2007 -7:30pm
WHERE: Supico Carribean Bar and Restaurant
5852 Alfonso St., Poblacion Makati
MFPI updates and some important matters will be discuss…Mag-invite ang Regular members-Group 20 ng Project nila for next week.
for PALMC we are inviting you guys to attend the monthly meeting and discuss about the details of the 2nd Luzon Summit to be held in Bontoc … Kahit magpadala lang kayo ng representative pls….
for Cuernos baka may ma-ishare na kayong updates for the next annual congress to be held in dumaguete para masama namin sa meeting po….thank you
So kita-kits tayo lahat doon….